my derealization is sometimes very severe (outside looks almost like a pic from a fairytale) - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

my derealization is sometimes very severe (outside looks almost like a pic from a fairytale)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 leminaseri

leminaseri

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 10:30 PM

i came today home back from my girlfriend and as my brother comes to the train station to pick me up everything was being quite usual. he droves us to mcdonalds we have been getting something to eat and then we went home. when i got out of the car i felt it was very cold and that remembered me those emotions i had when it was cold in the past when i was doing good. and that „past feeling“ stayed until im going home. then suddenly i felt anxious. although i felt an hour before very hopeful and quite goody. i got massive anxiety attacksc negative thoughts loop, suicidal thoughts, severe earworms, very very hopeless thoughts and crazy muscle tension. i did it somehow to manage and i relaxed. i make the progressive muscle relaxation from jordan hardgrave and it helped really. i never would expect that.

my question to you brave guys is, am i getting anxious from my derealization and my future with this? or is it vice versa?

#2 leminaseri

leminaseri

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 10:59 PM

a little update:

after an half hour i feel more confident, more connected and less anxious. maybe for me its really an anxiety disorder.. i have to talk about my therapist with this..

#3 WreckingHotelRooms

WreckingHotelRooms

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 06:52 AM

I believe some have DR as another feature but for some, like you said when the anxiety drops, it goes.. 

All I know is I don't have DR anymore, but I can still trigger it, just add panic, stress and huge anxiety and I can get it.. hasn't happened in a long though, but I could induce it again, i just don't let things get that rough/can see it coming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users