Dreams, experiences and interpretations. - Page 6 - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Dreams, experiences and interpretations.

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:56 PM

Posted Image

#62 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 02:07 AM

Posted Image

Exactly

Greg

#63 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 02:29 AM

BTW Rozanne, that picture I posted (Not that one *points to above post*), it is only the writing that is the same.
The whole picture is just an art piece I did after having that dream.

Greg

#64 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 06:11 AM

That writing loads important. I find it very hard to remember my own dreams, might be due to my weak short term memory… =S. .

#65 Rozanne

Rozanne

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:03 AM

edit

#66 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:42 AM

(Had to remove it because it is too personal).

#67 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:27 AM

edit

#68 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:47 PM

Thanks Rozanne. :wink:

#69 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:15 PM

No problem and anyway, I think it's best to let things go once they have served a purpose. I found it interesting anyway. Thankyou.

#70 CECIL

CECIL

• DPSH Members
  • 1239 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:48 AM

Makes it frustrating for the rest of us when we have no idea what's going on though, but nevermind :roll:

#71 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:20 AM

I'm sorry. :?

I had a big emotionally loaded dream about feeling unprotected. It was after a day of interpreting Greg's dreams, writing about almost being swept out to sea, my friend and I looking at the stars and talking about ETs, something falling off the wall in my house randomly (a fire alarm, makes me think of my dad), and my housemate being really aggressive with me just before I went up to bed...

I had this big dream where my disturbance was made conscious to me. I felt so terribly unprotected and in need of a dad. What made it even more sad is that I saw through my own attempts to get this from elsewhere. On the night out, my very successful friend took me to a restaurant and tried to make a move on me but I sort of ignored it. In spite of his wealth, fast car, friendly personality, intelligence and business ventures.....I guess even I had to admit I only went out with him to be around a "man".

Sheeks. I need a brain transplant.

Posting the dream would have been too personal however. I'm the only one who gets access to the disturbing stuff! The rest of you will have to be content with the fascade.

:)
Roz

#72 Wanda123

Wanda123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:38 PM

Guardian Spirit (WOW Power Leveling) is one of those spells in the priest's arsenal that (Aion Gold) is just plain sexy. Tanks simply love (WOW Gold) Guardian Spirit, and it really gives the priest something that stands out as an awesome priestly ability. Save your life (Buy WOW Gold)? Yes, please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users