Dreams, experiences and interpretations. - Page 4 - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Dreams, experiences and interpretations.

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#37 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:03 PM

Hi Jas

You are doing a 1080 barrel “feel styley” =P

Wow how do you come up with all that while it makes sense? I wouldn’t have minded if it hadn’t have made sense… lol; yet I shouldn’t complain… thank you very much for your input =).

#38 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:06 PM

Rozanne: I believe it’s linked to “sudden” changes in trust… whether that by trust in myself or another… I don’t know… all I know is that I enjoy nightmares because I can remember them… yet *touch wood*… I might have not had a “real” one because I find them interesting rather then disturbing.

#39 Rozanne

Rozanne

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:25 PM

edit

#40 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:09 AM

Quite a sufficient method of handling one’s emotions..; dissect their relevants, yet now times are good; tis time to see their relevants due to the need of their positive effects… and negative… the negative effects will balance them out together which will make me appreciate the positive emotions more and also increases their quality.

Computers games give me the sense of achievement I do not gain in life, yet now I’m studying English I will in the near future take on courses and receive the grades I missed out on which will give me the “feelings” I need and can only for the moment get from games; one step at a time.

#41 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:14 AM

edit

#42 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:26 AM

Be as equal as others… you have high expectations of yourself and are easily angered by yourself when you “aren’t good enough”… Do your grades make you feel you’re “better” then others? If so… that’s your first problem to deal with, come to understand you’re “ok” you are Rozanne; a female human being who needs a break from work.

#43 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:59 AM

edit

• Validating
  • 909 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:21 PM

I don't mean to be patronizing Rozanne, But look forward, not back on what you have missed out on. A greater tragedy would be saying the same thing in five years time.
We are not our parents.

#45 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:32 AM

I believe the past is as important part of myself that I would never wish to deny. Sorry Black Box, but this is similar to a disagreement I'm having with my sister at the moment. She has disliked my looking at the past at least since I was 14 (I'm almost 24). But I do believe self-awareness is helping me enjoy my life today...that is all I can say.

• Validating
  • 909 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:08 PM

The only reason I mention it is because you seem to have spent countless hours looking at your past from what I have read of your post's.
Ultimately its your decision, I am just curious as to what you will gain by looking at life through the eye's of retrospection.

#47 Guest_mikulski_*

Guest_mikulski_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:41 PM

I don't mean to be patronizing Rozanne, But look forward, not back on what you have missed out on. A greater tragedy would be saying the same thing in five years time.
We are not our parents.

I just want to comment that I get the distinct feeling Miss_Starling focussing on the past and her finding answers there is helping her to heal. Also, in order to heal, it is necessary to experience and work through what was missed in one's past in the here and now. To grief it. That can take time. I think Miss_Starling is well on her way in this process (and also stated that her mother is less in the picture these days).
The past can be (used as) a tremendous resource (especially if one dissociated feelings from past-even traumatic-events) to help connect to one self today. Just wanted to give this as an alternative view (and from own experience).

#48 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:58 AM

edit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users