Dreams, experiences and interpretations. - Page 3 - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Dreams, experiences and interpretations.

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Regular Contributor

• Validating
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:31 AM

Last night I had some interesting dreams. Can't remember all of the bits. It starts with me looking up at my white ceiling. A hole appears and develops into a tunnel. It opens up at the other side and gets wider; I look through it. Through the appature there is the ceiling of a museum. It has all greek carvings on in. I am then in the building foyer at the reception, asking if I can go in to this room above. I want to see it; I fear it is out of bounds. When I am speaking to the curator and the security guard I do something a bit unexpected that impressed them (it is a dream). They say there is still a short time left to look around. It is 4 o'clock and it shuts at 5.30. I see a white room to the side and ask if that is open to the public; they say it is part of the same building. It is modern and like a waiting room, very large also. The security guard walks me across some grass. When we arrive at the other side, there are a number of teenagers waiting there already but the door is locked. I am looking around at them. There is a very tall girl, really quite ugly in face, and a young foreign-looking girl fair of face. The others are chattering and playing around. I think one of them is a geeky looking boy. That door is closed but there is another one across the way, a very bland door back door with a white frame, he unlocks it and we go in it. Inside there are some classrooms and it is like a school. I pass one and there is a man looking out at me. By this point I have forgotten about the museum. I end up in a number of experiences involving people and places. In the first we are in a restaurant and my little sister is at a table nearby asking enthusastically about technology. An older woman is talking with her. The food never seems to come and I look over to where the restauranteurs are. They seem not to have cooked the meat, and a big bird, like a duck comes along and pecks holes in the raw birds. Seeing that the food is ruined and the waiters are up in arms, I move out of there and go searching for something else to do with my evening. Out on the street there is a sort of party. We are looking up at a fire eater on the roof of one of the buildings. At one point he either throws himself off or throws his lit jacket over the side. It is not very visible or comprehensibe to us young people on the ground exactly what he is doing or why he is doing it, but it is assumed that it is meant to be some type of artistic entertainment. Seeing no point in this, I walk on ahead, on my own. There is a church like building on one of the roads. It is lit up and I consider going there. My general feeling is that it is New Years Eve. At this point, I wonder why I am wandering about on my own in the night, but on I go. A Christian girl I know goes into this one and I say hello. I can't recall the rest.

There is a mystery that you want to penetrate.
You want feminine projection. Improved image.
You are ready to raise some limits.
you search for an answer or are hidden from it.
you have a need for light to lead you on.
You feel exposed and are ready to make a choice.
There is something you are Regarding as important within yourself.
you have a greater understanding.
you have unexpressed love. Self-doubts. Courage.
you are looking to express yourself.
you are organizing your inner self and your feelings.
you are definatly ready to take action.
you have something to keep private.
you are learning to be receptive to Happiness and tranquility.
you are ready to confront your doubts or fears.
you want a repair of self image.
you have a need for experience and understanding, freshness.
you want Social activities of a happy nature. Change for the better.
you want amusement. Joy. Free movement. Need for fun and carefreeness.
you are approaching money.
you are ready to learn something.
You have the skills to resolve a problem.
you want changes in favor of your well being.
you are seeking for a way to express something.
you want liberation from weight of physical plane.
you are ready to provide some sort of service. Aware of other people needs.
you want to participate in a common activity.
you need to be inspired or renewed.
you are ready to break free and expand your limitations
you are looking to hide certain feelings.
Ask yourself about your life's path.

Jasmin

#26 Rozanne

Rozanne

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:35 PM

edit - sorry, thanks for the advise Jas.

#27 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:40 PM

Okay. I can't say what it is but I have just realised there is something I would like to do after this which would fit what I am searching for.

#28 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:52 PM

What do you mean you can't say? why so hush hush.

Greg :D

#29 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:59 PM

edit

#30 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:14 PM

BTW you've been saying you'd be back in 5 minutes for the last day or so.

Yes, I will have to fix that.

I know what you are thinking....it's not a career in being a dominatrix. Nothing of the sort.

Actually no, I wasn't thinking that, but funny you should mention it.

Greg

#31 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:41 AM

edit

#32 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:49 PM

I had a dream about a boy called Ben last night. I can't remember the dream but the emotional content seems remarkably real, it's funny.

#33 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:28 PM

I remembered part of my dream last night which was nice because Iím not used to remembering them; I was in my old but it seemed different (might have been my old house) and the room I was in was lit... then I entered another room which was dark and made me feel uncomfortable... so I turned around to go back into the lit room only to find that had also been turned to darkness; I remember I felt as if some one else was in the house with me... very uncomfortable dream but I liked it... I can't remember what comes of it. I also remember having a dream which made me feel "real", I remember saying to myself in the dream that things seemed "normal" to me... that was nice.

#34 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:10 PM

edit

Regular Contributor

• Validating
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:16 PM

I remembered part of my dream last night which was nice because Iím not used to remembering them; I was in my old but it seemed different (might have been my old house) and the room I was in was lit... then I entered another room which was dark and made me feel uncomfortable... so I turned around to go back into the lit room only to find that had also been turned to darkness; I remember I felt as if some one else was in the house with me... very uncomfortable dream but I liked it... I can't remember what comes of it. I also remember having a dream which made me feel "real", I remember saying to myself in the dream that things seemed "normal" to me... that was nice.

Hi Darren,

You are becoming more mature.
You feel something is completed or ready to replace.
You feel happiness within the family. Honor and dignity. Being.
You are looking at something important within your self.
But there is the unknown and unformed. A place of fear or of potential.
You are approaching changes in your life.

Jas

#36 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:36 PM

edit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users