Take Mucuna - Page 2 - Treatment Options - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Take Mucuna

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#13 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 577 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 August 2020 - 12:28 PM

This is not about a post about personal experiences in something tried. His posts are pure random copies of things tried by others -often without effect and reposted as something others should try. There are many placebo posts on this forum where people after looking at a pill writes they feel better and few weeks later they have dropped everything. These posts then becomes something that should be tried. 

#14 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 01:02 PM

Yea just even if u feel 1% percent better today compared to a month ago, it's still more valuable than winning 100,000$ to us, so just keep adding ways, try on solutions not on problems main. I know despite people gets ignited by you mayer including myself, I still respect your dedication and research for this topic but still y to focus on problems? Just think Scientists are not able to find who are we but we can take knowledge and keep on striving for getting better and many things worked for me greatly, something against me like antipsychotics and I will never recommend it at least from my side but it gets better, this month I made tremendous progress, I don't know what's working coz I am taking bunch of mentioned things and from my side I will suggest you take black seed oil everyday and possibly other things which I know are good but works, despite the fact I get irritated by you I still want that you also should come out of this or at least keep improvng, l dopa is good but its not for very long time 3 months is enough and it will help you feel better which may indirectly boost your confidence, make you happy which might work against dp, dp is a mystery yet but take black seed oil and honey as mandatory lifetime believe me you will thank me after certain period.

#15 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 01:09 PM

And the things I am recommend L dopa, omega 3, black seed, blueberries, lutein, gaba, ltheanine, magnesium and 10" a of others are the one I tried myself, so just don't give conclusion I am using it or not, u already concluded mahn, do u live nearby me to know what I ingest? Come out of delusions mahn

#16 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 577 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 August 2020 - 01:13 PM

I think that you should add bisacodyl 10. mg to your mixture. It might do the trick 

#17 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 01:33 PM

Yea let's help eachother out mahn, minds like u should only go in one positive direction.

#18 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 01:34 PM

It will be so great for our community and just stop demotivating people coz your words impact alot as you are in this for so long, so you have a responsibility mahn.

#19 Broken

Broken

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 August 2020 - 02:54 PM

Unfortunately Saibon he wasnt trying to be helpful, as per usual it was negative and just bringing bittnerness to yet another feed. 

Bisacodyl is a laxative, presumably because he thinks you are full of shit... his clever little way of once again being nasty, thinking he has all the answers when in fact he has none, and just having the "know it all" attitude. Not long before he is banned I imagine, he always brings negativity and arguments to feeds and I for one am sick of having to read it

#20 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 04:23 PM

Yeah mahn why to be negative he talks like it can't get better, like new people on forums will think by seeing his comments that one can't get better which is totally untrue, in 10 months I am tremendously better and feel way in control but if I am new and look up to his comments I will think there is no end to it. We don't need more negativity mahn, we have enough and personally for me his comments doesn't impact me but it can harm new or fragile people.

#21 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 577 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 August 2020 - 05:14 PM

Yeah mahn why to be negative he talks like it can't get better, like new people on forums will think by seeing his comments that one can't get better which is totally untrue, in 10 months I am tremendously better and feel way in control but if I am new and look up to his comments I will think there is no end to it. We don't need more negativity mahn, we have enough and personally for me his comments doesn't impact me but it can harm new or fragile people.

Why are you lying? I have always recommended especially to people with a early outset to try cognitive and acceptance based therapies as they are the most productive in most ( like the “anxiety no more” site. I have always said to people they should try a combination of a antidepressant and lamotrigine as it benefits some. Benzodiazepines are also of some effect many when combined with a antidepressant but people developed rapid tolerance to this combination and they return to the state they where in. I had significant benefits form a combination of clonazepam and duloxitine for 6.months ,- then tolerance sat in.

There is no formel pharmacological treatment for depersonalization disorder. This is not because I that “know nothing” and am negative says it. That is a statement you find researchers into the disorder come with in publications. This is formally a pharmaceutical refractory disorder and that is also why I am very interested in rTMS. This was a intervention the depersonalization research unit believed in until they closed in 2015. 

you have made a endless list with medical examinations people should have done. Many of them pointless and expensive. You have recommended very many medicine and alternative remedies that had no effect on many of those who tried them. So, I am negative to pointing that out. If I am addressing the highly problematic in that antipsychotics is recommended on this site because I personally have had a major depression due to high doses of olanzapine and I had significantly worsening of my symptoms on abilify. This experience is not by a “negative” who ought to be banned. This is formal pharmacology in publications for the depersonalization research unit (p.95) https://pdfs.semanti...6cc61c43d27.pdf

you have in your post made the claim that “ECT” works and is a treatment. A publication form 1947 a case study with more than 40.patients who tried ECT. 1. Felt much better 2..slightly better and 10.much worse, - rest nothing. A more recent publication of 9.patients with DP from Singapore 3.where given ECT with no effect. If depersonalization is a secondary symptom to major depression studies shows that there is indication of that neither ECT or sleep deprivations works as well as in major depression.

https://journals.sag...591574603901206

#22 Broken

Broken

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 August 2020 - 05:55 PM

,,, you literally just told him to try a laxative. Was that helpful?

#23 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 577 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 August 2020 - 06:42 PM

,,, you literally just told him to try a laxative. Was that helpful?

You understood quite well why it was done. It might work as it’s all about positivity and placebo. Are, you ok with treatments that in the formal psychiatry is regarded as something at best is worthless or at worst can made that state worse is recommended on this site like ECT and antipsychotics? I can understand that I am negative and should be banned because I am addressing that. I have no problem with leaving this site. I have had this consideration for months and told it to curiousmind when I was in Budapest  a month ago. I think he have left it. I have until now just disabled the message function.

#24 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 10:03 PM

No, we also don't want you to leave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users