Take Mucuna - Treatment Options - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Take Mucuna

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 12:42 PM

Hey guys don't stress much take l- dopa or Mucuna 1 gram five times a week for two months, it will go away.

#2 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 581 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:29 PM

Hey guys don't stress much take l- dopa or Mucuna 1 gram five times a week for two months, it will go away.

Try lobotomy Mr. bullshit.

you have claimed to be cured in Russia in a post on atropine coma therapy. Then a few days ago you posted a list with a number of cures. Now, you are posting a new cure.

Go away!

#3 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 05:36 PM

This thing really works mahn! I was just recommending atropine I never tried it and when I came with a list which I shown in detail what are the cures mentioned on this site in which mucuna(L dopa) is also mentioned but this thing really works and will cure you and who are u to decide what works and what not, you should be thankful to me. Idiot.

#4 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 05:39 PM

And such a stupid person you are that Atropine post where I claimed that I cured was actually posted by someone else and I just commented.

#5 Phantasm

Phantasm

Janitor

• Moderators
  • 883 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 August 2020 - 02:32 AM

I bought a sample pack of mucuna pruriens after reading this, and it's pretty good. Best supplement I've tried since glycine for calming my body and mind.

#6 Broken

Broken

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 August 2020 - 04:38 AM

I bought a sample pack of mucuna pruriens after reading this, and it's pretty good. Best supplement I've tried since glycine for calming my body and mind.

Thanks smile.png

But nooooo, that cant be right you silly stoopid head

#7 Phantasm

Phantasm

Janitor

• Moderators
  • 883 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 August 2020 - 05:08 AM

But nooooo, that cant be right you silly stoopid head

lol :D

#8 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 581 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 August 2020 - 05:44 AM

This is a natural remedy claiming to have some effect on the dopaminic tone and be do some benefit in Parkinson’s disease. So, the claim that is coming for a person who have made posts recomming more than 30.interventions that people should tried in the same period. 

if dopamine had a central role in depersonalization we would also have many stories people getting better while taking cocaine or amphetamine as they are very potent stimulators of the dopamine system. There are other drugs that is used in Parkinson’s disease that stimulate the dopamine system. The drug pramipexole is also tried in refractory depression with some benefits. I have tried too without effect. There are some theories that dynorphins are present in depersonalization and they can inhibit dopamine and make a aversive state of anhedonia. The problem is that dynorphins are present in the system it will also inhibit the effect of a dopamine agonist. In animals that have high levels of dynorphins there is no interest in cocaine. So, it is very difficult to stimulate dopamine if there is a presence of dynorphins. A selective dynorphin blocker is thought to be a treatment in many states of anhedonia becuase they indirectly can normalized the dopamine system. 

#9 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 11:16 AM

But remember don't take mucana everyday, thrice a week is enough and have black seed oil, honey and B vitamins daily and cycle this should be everyday task.

#10 Saibon

Saibon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 11:26 AM

With your logic of dopamine mayer people with Parkinson disease will be cured using meth as they lack dopamine, it doesn't work like that mahn, not every dopamine agent works same similarly not everything which makes you happy is good for you.

#11 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 581 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 August 2020 - 12:00 PM

Your idea of taking Mucuna or L-dopa comes from this post done in 2011 done by a “Solaris” who in one of his last’s posts wrote he didn’t  feel better. In the same thread one mentions l-dopa too. That is your basis for your claim.

https://www.dpselfhe...iens/?hl=mucuna

here is one warning about taking it and he felt worse. 
https://www.dpselfhe...tion/?hl=mucuna

you are making this very short post on 8.august as something that is a cure. On 5.th August you are making a very long list of examinations you are recommending people having done and a very long list of medicine and alternative medicine people could try. It doesn’t seem to me that you are so convinced by you own post here. https://www.dpselfhe...rk/#entry620144

#12 Broken

Broken

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 August 2020 - 12:15 PM

Slightly off topic, there is a fantastic film called 'awakenings' with Robin William's and Robert De Niro. Basically about catatonic patients that are cured with the use of the drug L-Dopa. Not dissimilar to our plight.

Also Mayer-Gross, there is not a lot that is known for definite about this disorder. And from case to case what the cause or solution is. The point is for people to come here and openly share what they found helpful. I appreciate people doing that and often try those things out myself, as you never know what could help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users