60mg of Adderall has no effect on me - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

60mg of Adderall has no effect on me

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iamsufferingalotlmao

iamsufferingalotlmao

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 06:28 PM

So the only thing in the early days that would help with my dpdr was Adderall. 20mg a couple of times lifted the veil like no other drug. If you read my history you can tell I’m pretty fucked at this point. Like my 24/7 dissociation is truly incomprehensible. Anyways, I finally got my hands on some Adderall and I took 30 the first day. I literally felt nothing. No normal side effects and no dpdr benefits. My friend tried 15 and said it was normal Adderall like he was used to (aka it’s not the adderallls fault). Today I took 60 and again felt literally nothing. Heart beat was normal the entire time. I think this truly shows how messed up my brain is. I almost want to tell my doctor this as it could certainly be medically revealing but I respect him too much and trust that he is trying to help me the best he can. And before someone comes out and says this is dangerous, I know. Torturous times call for extreme measures

#2 Chip1021

Chip1021

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 627 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Posted 21 July 2020 - 06:41 PM

Yeah, I’ve had the same experience. ADDerall was the only thing that made existence decent, even good, for awhile. But I knew it was never a permanent solution and after awhile it lost its effect. Doesn’t do anything for me anymore.

#3 iamsufferingalotlmao

iamsufferingalotlmao

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 08:42 PM

Yeah, I’ve had the same experience. ADDerall was the only thing that made existence decent, even good, for awhile. But I knew it was never a permanent solution and after awhile it lost its effect. Doesn’t do anything for me anymore.

does it even have a normal effect on you? like makes you concentrate a bit and makes your heart beat faster and keep you up etc?

#4 Chip1021

Chip1021

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 627 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Posted 22 July 2020 - 01:21 AM

does it even have a normal effect on you? like makes you concentrate a bit and makes your heart beat faster and keep you up etc?

No, not really. IT mostly just makes me jittery, like cafeine. I’ve had issues with insomnia for a long time so I can’t say whether the ADDerall does anything to keep me up.

#5 Aridity

Aridity

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 09:01 AM

Medication is not the way to go man, they only help temporarliy. Or make things worse. Try other things man

#6 iamsufferingalotlmao

iamsufferingalotlmao

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 10:48 PM

Medication is not the way to go man, they only help temporarliy. Or make things worse. Try other things man

#7 iamsufferingalotlmao

iamsufferingalotlmao

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 10:48 PM

Tried it all. I need the heavy duty stuff. Wish it wasn’t so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users