Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

my mother has no photos of me from my childhood

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 babybowrain

babybowrain

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 921 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario, home, apartment.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:01 AM

my mother has no photos of me from my childhood. it makes me sad. no baby photos, no little girl photos. i also don't have any toys from childhood. nothing. i have memories of playing with toys but i don't have them in my hands. i also have memories of giving away toys but i don't think they ever existed. i just remember in my childhood going to my grandmother's apartment and playing with stray cats. nothing. nothing else. i never had toys. i never hand friends. my mother would keep me in isolation and fear my whole life and would torture me.

#2 babybowrain

babybowrain

• DPSH Members
  • 921 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:19 AM

i'm terrified of my mother. she scares me. there's something scary about her. she acts very cold towards me. she doesn't want to celebrate anything and she won't find me a job and she won't tell me anything. she's scary.

#3 seizedbydivine

seizedbydivine

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:19 PM

Well, I'd ask "why is it HER job to find you a job?" 

I mean... I have to find myself a job.

I have one and I don't demand anyone find me one.

It would be GREAT if someone would do that for me but I don't demand it.

#4 babybowrain

babybowrain

• DPSH Members
  • 921 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:11 AM

i can't remember my mother from my childhood or any nice memories. i'm so sad. there's nothing. and i think there won't be a happy ending.

#5 Hedgehog fuzz

Hedgehog fuzz

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:07 PM

im so sorry to hear this. you sound like a sweet girl. i just hope the you manage to find a good therapist and experience some love and attachment from the therapeutic alliance. go on, make sure you get the help - its good that you make these threads to get stuff off your chest but i don't like to hear somebody in this much pain. 

#6 mana_war

mana_war

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:40 PM

my mother has no photos of me from my childhood. it makes me sad. no baby photos, no little girl photos. i also don't have any toys from childhood. nothing. i have memories of playing with toys but i don't have them in my hands. i also have memories of giving away toys but i don't think they ever existed. i just remember in my childhood going to my grandmother's apartment and playing with stray cats. nothing. nothing else. i never had toys. i never hand friends. my mother would keep me in isolation and fear my whole life and would torture me.

I'm sorry babe :'( Fuck her. I hope you're safer now.

#7 babybowrain

babybowrain

• DPSH Members
  • 921 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:22 AM

I hate her so much. She is a creepy. There's clearly something wrong with her. She uses basic necessities as a reward. If I don't behave well, she won't let me touch the food. She won't let me go out of my house. I don't even know if she's really my mother or not. And worst of all...when she gives me food...it's like...potatoes. Potatoes as a reward. She is a criminal through and through. And she stole my documents.

#8 Guest_Phantasm_*

Guest_Phantasm_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:34 AM

Note: I've merged your recent threads on this topic babybowrain.

#9 babybowrain

babybowrain

• DPSH Members
  • 921 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:41 AM

i'm not demending anything of her...but usually parents find work for  their children.

#10 Hedgehog fuzz

Hedgehog fuzz

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:05 AM

forgetting the job thing for a second, i really think you need to get a professional in on this immediately. this is getting crazy.

#11 babybowrain

babybowrain

• DPSH Members
  • 921 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:23 PM

i'm terrified of my mother. she scares me. she used to molest me when i was little and force feed me. she is a scary person. i don't like her.

#12 mind.divided

mind.divided

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:44 PM

You need to talk to someone about these things  :sad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users