Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Looking for someone to talk (Prefer Dutch/Holland/The Netherlands)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jordi95

Jordi95

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:02 PM

Hi,

I'm a 22 year old boy from The Netherlands.

I'm suffering from dp/dr for almost 2 years now.

Since a few months i'm in theraphy. I think I'm on the good way now, but still a very long way to go.

I think I'm improving, but it's hard to tell as the dp is there everyday, so really hard to tell difference/progress.

Anyway, eventough I'm on a good way, I still want someone to talk to.

Because as you all recognise, NONE of my friends/fammily etc., none of my surroundings understand me.

I'm also not looking to talk about dp/dr alot, because when you think/talk etc. about it all day it only going to be worse.

But just talk about normal things, things you did everyday etc.

The reason for this is: there was a girl I was talking to a few months ago. She knew EVERYTHING about me, we talked everyday. Just about how our days were etc. And because we talked everyday, and getted to know each other better and better, it was really nice to have that, because you have some distraction from the dp/dp, and the feeling someone really cares about you, and knows what's going on with you etc.

So that feeling everyday, was really nice. We talked about everything, not just my problems or something. And she also understood when for example I replied very late, or even 1 day later, because she know my problems.

So talking to her really helped me. But unfortunately I don't have contact with her anymore due some circumstances, and it's better it remains like that.

So with that reason, I decided to write this message, to see if I can find someone like that, but who even understands me more because you also have the same issues.

I prefer to find someone who is Dutch, because it's way easier to talk in my own language ofcourse.

And I also prefer to find a girl to talk with, the reason for this is because I'm a very sensetive boy, and overall girls understand me more than boys. And also I don't have any contact with girls so it would be very nice to have some, because all my friends (that are boys) don't understand my problems etc.

But I know it's very hard to find someone like that, so yeah... Please leave a message here, with a short introduction about who you are etc. and maybe we can chat somethime :) 

Thanks for reading!!! I appriciate it!

#2 Lookingforthelight1709

Lookingforthelight1709

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:00 AM

Hey there, I'm also 22 years old, a German girl and I've been suffering for 2 years as well. I would also like to chat with someone to get my mind off the condition. Let me know if you'd like that as well and we can exchange email-addresses or whatever. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users