Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

B12 deficiency

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#25 Broken

Broken

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:00 PM

Interesting... I have methyl version of b12 at 2,500% RDA (or around that). And the other day I had insomnia so bad I didn't sleep one second the entire night. That has not happened for a LONG time.. thanks for the advice.. will be cutting that down to once a fortnight

#26 mrt

mrt

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:14 PM

For countries where they do the sublingual B12 rather than injections for deficiency they do 1000 mcg per day 

#27 mrt

mrt

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:25 PM

I have also been taking the fibre B-GOS in my tea in the morning.. 

I have some too. Do you think its made much of a difference, or too hard to tell with other stuff?

#28 Broken

Broken

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:04 PM

Hmm I really don't know. The first week seemed amazing but it then faded.. also I was taking a tonne of coconut oil in those first few days which I now attribute the relaxed feeling I had to. There's no doubt it works though attributed nd increases bdnf, decreases cortisol, increases serotonin etc

I see the gut and brain as one thing, both ends affected by depression/other mood disorders. You can target one end or both. But by targeting the brain I mean meds. Mirtazapine has been a game changer for me and I think it's because it lowers cortisol AND histamine levels. I'm strongly pursuing the idea I have high histamine levels now. And also want to test my dna for the methyl gene (mthr.. or something). Either way- mirtz acted as an anti histamine which gave me decent deep sleep which I think is healing my brain. As for b-gos, the many beneficial benefits it has for the cheap price and ease of adding it to my morning tea? I think I will take it for life tbh :)
  • mrt likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users