Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Lamotrigine + hydroxyzine

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 Hedgehog fuzz

Hedgehog fuzz

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

You say that you have not been feeling so great lately, but is the lamotrigine still helping you with your blank mind?

#14 b7wagon

b7wagon

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:42 PM

it definitely would be beneficial for me, i'm seeing my doctor on the 20'th to get a referral to a psychologist. My only worry is i've seen 2 therapists in the past and i wasn't able to make a connection with them, even after a while seeing them. i hope i can get someone that understands where i'm coming from.

#15 mezona

mezona

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:14 AM

What was your blank mind like?

#16 CK1

CK1

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:46 AM

I'm also curious in your blank mind and how if it's helping that it's not helping? 

Also 50 is even below the therapeutic dose. 200-400MG generally and i've read of people on a lot more, with the advice of the doctor of course.

The fact you are getting some results way below the therapeutic dose and the fact it generally takes three months IMO for meds to show the benefits i'd strongly suggest giving it a fair go. 

#17 Glidarn

Glidarn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:23 AM

Hope your improving man, please update us if you notice changes!

Do you guys have loss of emotions while DP'd? I can't feel anything, it so sad.

#18 b7wagon

b7wagon

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:46 AM

yeah, i hope going up will help. i think i've been going at it the wrong way though, just medication no therapy. i think maybe therapy should come first, 

#19 Hedgehog fuzz

Hedgehog fuzz

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:03 PM

How long did it take to start feeling things? And how quickly did oyu go up in your titration?

#20 b7wagon

b7wagon

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:39 PM

update, raising lamotrigine to 100mg, and coming off the effexor. also added 50mg naltrexone. i found a really good doctor that is caring and open minded. hopefully the lamotragine + naltrexone makes a difference as they are the two most promising medications out there for dp in my opinion. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users