Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Checking in the best psych and rehab center in the World. Want to share my findings with the community.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#37 mymelody

mymelody

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:36 AM

Epilepsy, lyme, sleep apnea, intolerances and heavy metal intoxication? ..

#38 dope

dope

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:06 PM

Well, you could at least say the name of the facilities you're in...Many people would love to have the information of the place that you're at. 

#39 brill

brill

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 52 posts
  • Locationno fixed address

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:54 PM

So the question is how do we reduce glutamate hmmm

increase of the neurotransmitter GABA will reduce glutamate.  When glutamate is high, GABA is low....and vice versa.  The amino acid L-Glutamine will increase GABA and therefore decrease glutamate.  Too much L-Glutamine will convert to glutamate, so don't overdo it....

A GABA / Glutamate imbalance causes severe anxiety.....

There are other ways to increase GABA as well......

#40 NZRecovery

NZRecovery

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:21 PM

What to do when you are dirt poor with blank mind/PTSD and cant even see a doctor, a standard gp... Useful information guess I will dream about giving these methologys a try in the future. A bullet is dirt cheap and should cure this tho, Oh btw was drug induced when 14, nearly 6 years ago now. Thanks for the information!

#41 NZRecovery

NZRecovery

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:22 PM

didnt even have an oppotunity lol

#42 NZRecovery

NZRecovery

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:22 AM

sorry for loathing, actually was wondering if it would be a good idea to get the exact treatment of amino acids/componds from you if they helped. like copy the formulation and making it available to everyone here if effective. 

#43 nikosmar

nikosmar

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted Yesterday, 04:08 PM

Hello everyone,

Just to tell you that the road is long. But I'am going a little better.

You guys can do it without medication.

I am gonna adress myself for those how got what they call DPD by a drug bad trip.

Well let me tell you guys. What you have is nothing else then a dissociative subtype of PTSD.

The first step is to take an SSRI if you are acute with Lamotrigine. This can help.

Once you are on the residual phase.

The next step is the hardest.

You have to wright an extremely detailed Narrative about your Bad Trip and your Acute Phase experience. Pls if you are Acute. Stay in bed until the meds kick in otherwise you will make further Trauma around you.

Why uplifting serotonine ? The answer is easy. Because Serotonine counter acts the effect of noradrenaline. Also Serotonine stabelises your Gaba Glutamate systeme.

When you got back most of your emmotional connection. The job is not yet Over.

You can start to tapper down the SSRI and LAMICTAL. But then you need to supplement yourself.

L-Glutamine
5-HTP
L- Tyrosine
Multi Vitamines ( All the B, E, and A )
Spiruline for heavy metals.
Redormine, Valerian and Melatonine for sleep patterns. ( You should have normal sleep paterns )
NO ALCOHOL. ( GABA DEPLETION AND GLUTAMTE INCREASE ).
Anti oxidants like co enzyme Q10 to reduce oxidative stress.

The trauma has disturbed your GABA GLUTAMATE balance by depleting L-Glutamine. When Glutamte is high your brain reactes by activating Dynorphines on the Kappa opiod receptors. This produces dissociation.

The next step is Intergation. You need to write a Narrative as most detailed as possible on your Trauma and acute phase after the trauma which is Trauma in itself. This can be done with the help of propranolol to avoid panic attacks.

Then you have the choice to work on your PTSD with your narrative.

You can do it by EMDR. Propranolol expisure therapie, or rTMS.

If you want to donit by rTMS.

The target zone will be the right DLPFC at 20Hz high frequence for 30 min everyday. During the procedure you will read again the narrative. If this is to hard you can always use Propranolol to help you 1mg/kg.

You can also do the right TPG at low frequency for dissociative symptomes. You can do as much session as you can afford it will not harm you.

In the next post I will show you my blood tests. A lot of interressting stuff.

Hope I helped

Stay strong in most cases it is PTSD.

thanks mate i already ordered l glutamine  after i read your post.... though l tyrosine  sends me to hell   i tried it in past( i have a mild bipolar 2 maybe for this perhaps)   aah i read  now that i must be careful with glut amine also  as it is stimulant...i will take very low dose and according to what i see i will do....thanks again

#44 nikosmar

nikosmar

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted Yesterday, 04:16 PM

I'm no neuroscientist, but I don't think it's quite that simple. There's plenty of drugs out there that act as glutamate antagonists and many people on this board have tried them with no success. Lowering glutamate in general is a good idea for anybody with DP but lasting effects will only be generated through entire lifestyle changes. 

I'm of the belief glutamate plays a role in initiating DP but what it does from there I'm unsure. 

http://www.rlcure.com/glutamate2.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users