Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Checking in the best psych and rehab center in the World. Want to share my findings with the community.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 XXX

XXX

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:07 PM

Dear suffers,

I am not going to present myself four hours. I will just let you know that I am dealing with DPD for almost 2 years. Just to make it short my DPD got induced by one single exstasy pill in Ibiza. Then on the first of August 2015 I have dissociated a week later on a flashback panic attack. Things are better now but still on 20 mg of Valium a day as well as Inderal and Lamotrigine.

I have a formation in University in biochemistry.

I am extremely lucky to be a very wealthy person, and I want my life back. This is why I will check in a facility that unfortunately a few in the world could efford.

This situation makes me very sad because everyone should have equal chances to recover from this condition.

This is why after my experience there, where they are the only clinique in the World to to biomolecular restauration and extremely special analyses that can go up to 50k.
They also make up essentiel Amino Acids and supplements formula based on analyses for any of there client.
8 of the best Dr in the world will work with me to find out what is wrong.
This facility acceptes only 30 clients a year. I will not give any name of the place at the moment.

I will publish in this forum all my findings, and tell you all about my journey there. They have the concept of orthomolecular restauration which I strongely beleive in.

Depending on there findings I will inform the community of what is actually going wrong in our brains.

I am with you bodies ! We will win this fight !

#2 brooklyn123

brooklyn123

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

I will definitely be waiting to hear back from you. Thanks for doing this

#3 dppara

dppara

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

Interesting, if they find some treatment for you, having that knowledge what helped you might also help here others.

#4 ohmanigottathink

ohmanigottathink

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:05 PM

Hi xxx,

any updates on progress?

#5 Ningyo

Ningyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

I look forward to your reports. :)

#6 XXX

XXX

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:55 PM

Hello dear suffers,

Sorry I have not posted for more then 2 months. The very first thing that I want to tell you, is that you are never gonna recover on Benzo's. At the moment I am tappering of with a bunch of supplements and LDN 5mg to prevent getting back to acute phase during the withdraw process.

The supplementation I am having is very complex as there are a lot of things to take into consideration in your body to lessen anxiety and obsessions ( Which are the core of DP/DR)

Next update in 6 weeks. You are all in my heart.

Wishing you all the best.

#7 eddy1886

eddy1886

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1,178 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:13 PM

Benzos are and always will be a TEMPORARY reprieve....Because tolerance builds up so quickly they are NEVER to be used long term and any doctor or shrink who prescribes them in this way needs to be seriously reprimanded...Modern day doctors ALL KNOW the recommended maximum prescription period for Benzos and if they are extending this period they are breaching serious malpractice laws....

Benzos are not to be messed with and definitely not to be relied upon as a long term solution to anxiety and DP........

#8 Hedgehog fuzz

Hedgehog fuzz

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:28 PM

instead of benzos, what can be prescribed in the long-term?

#9 eddy1886

eddy1886

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1,178 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:00 PM

Low dose Atypicals and SSRIs....These drugs generally dont need dosage increases once you find  a dose that works...

Always start low and if needs be work your way up slowly...

With Atypicals stick to low doses and if they dont work at that level stop using them...Higher doses of Atypicals will just zonk you and leave you like a zombie...and you will probably just sleep your life away...

SSRIs generally tend to be more useful for depressive and anxious (mood) symptoms as opposed to DP symptoms...Whilst having little impact on really severe DP symptoms they can reduce anxiety and lift your mood...For some this can relieve DP as well to a certain extent......They work well when used in combo with low dose Atypicals...Thats been my experience anyway...

#10 wakemeupinside

wakemeupinside

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

Quetiapine really stabilised me but you're right. On the high dose I was a total zombie! Not on them atm because I'm breastfeeding.

#11 XXX

XXX

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:38 PM

Hello everyone,

Just to tell you that the road is long. But I'am going a little better.

You guys can do it without medication.

I am gonna adress myself for those how got what they call DPD by a drug bad trip.

Well let me tell you guys. What you have is nothing else then a dissociative subtype of PTSD.

The first step is to take an SSRI if you are acute with Lamotrigine. This can help.

Once you are on the residual phase.

The next step is the hardest.

You have to wright an extremely detailed Narrative about your Bad Trip and your Acute Phase experience. Pls if you are Acute. Stay in bed until the meds kick in otherwise you will make further Trauma around you.

Why uplifting serotonine ? The answer is easy. Because Serotonine counter acts the effect of noradrenaline. Also Serotonine stabelises your Gaba Glutamate systeme.

When you got back most of your emmotional connection. The job is not yet Over.

You can start to tapper down the SSRI and LAMICTAL. But then you need to supplement yourself.

L-Glutamine
5-HTP
L- Tyrosine
Multi Vitamines ( All the B, E, and A )
Spiruline for heavy metals.
Redormine, Valerian and Melatonine for sleep patterns. ( You should have normal sleep paterns )
NO ALCOHOL. ( GABA DEPLETION AND GLUTAMTE INCREASE ).
Anti oxidants like co enzyme Q10 to reduce oxidative stress.

The trauma has disturbed your GABA GLUTAMATE balance by depleting L-Glutamine. When Glutamte is high your brain reactes by activating Dynorphines on the Kappa opiod receptors. This produces dissociation.

The next step is Intergation. You need to write a Narrative as most detailed as possible on your Trauma and acute phase after the trauma which is Trauma in itself. This can be done with the help of propranolol to avoid panic attacks.

Then you have the choice to work on your PTSD with your narrative.

You can do it by EMDR. Propranolol expisure therapie, or rTMS.

If you want to donit by rTMS.

The target zone will be the right DLPFC at 20Hz high frequence for 30 min everyday. During the procedure you will read again the narrative. If this is to hard you can always use Propranolol to help you 1mg/kg.

You can also do the right TPG at low frequency for dissociative symptomes. You can do as much session as you can afford it will not harm you.

In the next post I will show you my blood tests. A lot of interressting stuff.

Hope I helped

Stay strong in most cases it is PTSD.

#12 XXX

XXX

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:44 PM

Hello everyone,

Just to tell you that the road is long. But I'am going a little better.

You guys can do it without medication.

I am gonna adress myself for those how got what they call DPD by a drug bad trip.

Well let me tell you guys. What you have is nothing else then a dissociative subtype of PTSD.

The first step is to take an SSRI if you are acute with Lamotrigine. This can help.

Once you are on the residual phase.

The next step is the hardest.

You have to wright an extremely detailed Narrative about your Bad Trip and your Acute Phase experience. Pls if you are Acute. Stay in bed until the meds kick in otherwise you will make further Trauma around you.

Why uplifting serotonine ? The answer is easy. Because Serotonine counter acts the effect of noradrenaline. Also Serotonine stabelises your Gaba Glutamate systeme.

When you got back most of your emmotional connection. The job is not yet Over.

You can start to tapper down the SSRI and LAMICTAL. But then you need to supplement yourself.

L-Glutamine
5-HTP
L- Tyrosine
Multi Vitamines ( All the B, E, and A )
Spiruline for heavy metals.
Redormine, Valerian and Melatonine for sleep patterns. ( You should have normal sleep paterns )
NO ALCOHOL. ( GABA DEPLETION AND GLUTAMTE INCREASE ).
Anti oxidants like co enzyme Q10 to reduce oxidative stress.

The trauma has disturbed your GABA GLUTAMATE balance by depleting L-Glutamine. When Glutamte is high your brain reactes by activating Dynorphines on the Kappa opiod receptors. This produces dissociation.

The next step is Intergation. You need to write a Narrative as most detailed as possible on your Trauma and acute phase after the trauma which is Trauma in itself. This can be done with the help of propranolol to avoid panic attacks.

Then you have the choice to work on your PTSD with your narrative.

You can do it by EMDR. Propranolol expisure therapie, or rTMS.

If you want to donit by rTMS.

The target zone will be the right DLPFC at 20Hz high frequence for 30 min everyday. During the procedure you will read again the narrative. If this is to hard you can always use Propranolol to help you 1mg/kg.

You can also do the right TPG at low frequency for dissociative symptomes. You can do as much session as you can afford it will not harm you.

In the next post I will show you my blood tests. A lot of interressting stuff.

Hope I helped

Stay strong in most cases it is PTSD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users