Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Has anyone recovered from blank mind/no thoughts/no inner dialogue

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Has anyone recovered from blank mind/no thoughts/no inner dialogue (21 member(s) have cast votes)

Has anyone recovered from blank mind/no thoughts/no inner dialogue

1. Yes (5 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

2. No (7 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. In progress (9 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#25 dreamedm

dreamedm

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, New York

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:31 PM

For anyone who has blank mind - do you experience this scary symptoms as well:

If you're around people/person, there is a kind of "silence" in the mind, like you can be in a crowd of people and your brain feels no stimulation or emotions whatsoever...just a kind of "silence." Also, everything seems "flat." No stimulation to the brain whatsoever...anyone else?

#26 mezona

mezona

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:43 AM

Yup, me :(

#27 Fesh

Fesh

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:46 AM

This is nothing to be scared of really, once we stop obsessing about it and relax and let it go, it becomes a normal experiece and we have thoughts again

#28 dreamedm

dreamedm

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:39 PM

This is nothing to be scared of really, once we stop obsessing about it and relax and let it go, it becomes a normal experiece and we have thoughts again

I don't think you know the devastating host of symptoms that a "blank mind" entails. It's like a loss of all sense of self, stripped of one's personality. It's sheer constant terror, and those who suffer from it will probably say as much.

#29 dreamedm

dreamedm

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:21 PM

Someone seems to have come out of this, although I'm not sure if he had exactly the same symptoms: http://www.longecity...912-braindead/ 

#30 reactor

reactor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

Can you share with us how you got rid of the blank mind. And if you can also tell us how was it at the start(when it was blank) and how is it now. Thanks a lot

it felt like my head was empty and the only thing I could do was talk to myself. My mind didnt seem to be automatically producing thoughts. Although you may think this is the case, you are most certainly producing thoughts otherwise you would not have anxiety about them. It is more likely that your only thoughts are OCD loops about having a blank mind accompanied with the feeling of being empty. This is just an obsessive thought pattern i assure you  

#31 mezona

mezona

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:13 AM

Bump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users