Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Question for the recovered ones.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#25 cl1max

cl1max

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:20 PM

Partiedtoohard said: 

I consider my trip down this road to be pretty similar to MSM's, my horrible symptoms were gone for about 3 months, but i still had/have that "off" or "weird" feeling, which I think is what MSM's 99 and not quite 100% feeling. Sometimes I have slipped and started getting into this bad place about never recovering, and some days are not good. But I am 100% determined to get 100%. Maybe my time will be longer since I did not do CBT or Xanax, and I have been pretty slacking on diet and exercise. January 10th marked 1 year since my ordeal, and I had a bad time of accepting I was not better like MSM after his 1 year, but I made a promise to myself for this year to get both physically ,and mentally better. 

I would really take up exercise over anything bro. It really does help and provides me with clarity of mind for a short while after which is gods gift. 

Keep trucking along.

PS sorry to the mods who have to accept all my comments. I kind of want to be an approved member which I think is 20 posts, not 100% sure. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users