Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Any Christians?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#25 707

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:08 AM

---

#26 nikosmar

nikosmar

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

wondering are there any other fellow Christians on the forum?

HI i am christian too. The good question is   ..WHY?

i will tell you my reasons.

1) it helped me to awake and see the real self when i was 18 -25  (contemplating in bible AND PRAYING FOR HELP  and doing the kind of service Jesus asked from us to others, and associating with people having same principles and values in meetings and social life.

2) JESUS is historical person historians of his days even not friendly to his ideas mentioned him and his disciples.

Jesus is accepted from all 99% philosophic groups or religion groups as ultimate teacher and having  awakened consciousness.
  HE him Self had 4 at least different witnesses who lived with him  and who wrote his teachings and acts.  In a court with judges  only 2 witnesses are enough to affirm a fact
  HE CLAIMED ACCORDING TO THE WITNESSES WHO WROTE ABOUT HIM THAT   HE WAS NOT FROM THIS WORLD ,HE WAS PREEXISTING WITH THE CREATOR OF THIS WORLD AND HE CAME TO SHARE THE MEANING OF LIFE AND THE EXIT OF OUR SUFFERING THROUGH A FUTURE GOVERNMENT FROM HEAVEN  A KINGDOM OF GOD THAT WOULD RESOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS THE HUMAN GOVERNMENTS AND EXPERIMENTS ACCUMULATED.
  He made miracles curing lepers blinds paralyses deaf and all kind of recovery  even resurrections in front of hundreds of witnesses who were massively approaching him for therapy   ADDITIONALLY HAD THE CONTROL OF NATURAL PHENOMENON   AS HE WALKED OVER THE WATER AND STOOPED A STORM IN THE SEA. 
 HE WAS NOT ILLUSIONIST SCAMMER BECAUSE HE GAVE THESE POWERS TO HIS DISCIPLES WHO AFTER PENTECOST AND THE RECEIVE OF HIS HOLY POWER WERE ABLE TO CURE ALSO OTHERS AND MAKE RESURRECTION TOO.  They did not have as him and his father the technology and SCIENCE  of life but with His power AND INTERVENTION WERE PERFORMING THE CURES.
  THEY WERE SO SURE FOR THE REALITY OF THE MIRACULOUS THINGS THEY HAVE SEEN  AND DOING  THAT THEY WERE PROMPT TO DIE FOR THEIR BELIEVES UNDER SEVERE PERSECUTION FROM THE ROMANS AS THEY BECAME AFRAID THE RAPID CULMINATION OF THE INCREASE OF THE GROUP. AND THIS IS HISTORICAL EVENT TOO WRITTEN FROM HISTORIANS OF THAT ERA.
 Who would be prompt to die for a scam? if he was not sure ?if he was not inspired from the  teaching?
  Jesus made prophesy that after leaving earth after his Resurrection  that AN ENEMY (DEVIL) WOULD MIX HIS TEACHINGS WITH   POISONOUS  WEED CREATING AN IMPOSTOR TYPE OF CHRISTIANITY   AND THAT DURING THE CENTURIES WOULD BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO  DISCERN THE REAL CHRISTIANITY FROM THE FALSE....ACTUALLY ONLY FROM THE FRUITS AND THE LOVE HE SAID THE TRUE CHRISTIANS WOULD BE RECOGNIZED   AND FROM THAT THEY WOULD BE HATED FROM ALL NATIONS AND PERSECUTED FOR BEARING HIS NAME

SO IF YOU THINK THAT  CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS GROUPS WITH MANIPULATION WAR GAMES  EXPLOITATION AND HYPOCRISY HAVE UNDERMINED YOUR FAITH TO GOD, PLEASE  RE-THINK  THIS WAS PRE-TOLD FROM JESUS THAT WOULD HAPPEN AND THE REAL PATH WOULD BE A NARROW DISTRESSING INFAMOUS PATH OF FEW WHO WOULD HAVE THE COURAGE AND INTEGRITY TO    CHOOSE to follow  AND WHO WOULD FIND AN EVERLASTING  LIFE WITH NO  SUFFERING  FINALLY UNDER GODS KINGDOM. HE GAVE THE PROMISE THAT ALL DEAD WOULD RESURRECT  AGAIN AND THAT WOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN WHY GOD PERMUTED THE HUMANS TO EXPERIMENT WITH SELF-GOVERNMENT AND CREATE CHAOS AND SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THEIR IGNORANCE .HE SAID THAT THE TRUE CHRISTIANS  WOULD NOT BE PART OF THE SYSTEM OF WORLD.
  INTERESTINGLY THE TYPE OF LIFE JESUS  SAID US TO FOLLOW IS SO SAME WITH THE IDEAS OF ACCEPTANCE AND COMMITMENT THERAPY : STAY IN YOUR PAIN-SUFFERING ALERT VIGILANT  COMMITTED TO YOUR VALUES BUT WITH HELP FROM GODS HOLY SPIRIT

JESUS UNLIKE ALL OTHER SPIRITUAL AWAKENED TEACHERS WAS NOT A PHILOSOPHER OF LIFE BECAUSE OF THE SUFFERING LIKE BUDHA   WHO CAME TO HIS OWN CONCLUSIONS AND SHARED  THEM TO OTHERS .  HE DID NOT HAVE PESSIMISTIC TEACHINGS ABOUT THE ABILITY GOOD DESIRES AND NEEDS IF CAN BE FULFILLED .
BIBLE  Revelation 21:4King James Version (KJV)

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 

HE MANY TIMES TOLD   I SAY NOTHING FROM MY OWN BUT AS THE FATHER THE CREATOR GOD TOLD ME I SAY..AND I DO NOTHING FROM MY OWN INITIATIVE BUT AS HE SAYS.  HE WAS NOT ALSO A SPIRITUAL INTERMEDIATE PERSON WHO DID NOT PROVE HIM SELF WITH MIRACLES  THAT HIS FOLLOWERS ALSO HE EMPOWERED TO DO    .   HE DID NOT IMPOSE HIS TEACHINGS WITH FEAR OF ARMY OR PERSECUTION LIKE SOME KINGS MADE LATER AND BEFORE
ALSO HE DID NOT COME JUST LIKE THIS FROM NOWHERE BUT THERE WAS A HUGE LINAGE OF PROPHETS THAT HAD MADE MORE THAN 300 PROPHECIES EVEN FOR THE EXACT TIME OF HIS APPEARANCE....AND HE WAS SACRIFICED FOR BEING COMMITTED TO HIS VALUES AND FOR ANOTHER REASON WHICH IS CALLED RANSOM  BUT IS TOO MUCH TO ANALYSE HERE AND HE WAS RESURRECTED APPEARING TO HUNDREDS OF WITNESSES WHO GAVE THEIR LIFE FOR HIM  AS THEY WERE ALL UNDER SEVERE PERSECUTION.

WHY SHOULD  I NOT BELIEVE AND  FOLLOW SUCH A PERSON?
 NO ONE WAS EVER LIKE HIM IN CONNECTION WITH THE MEANING OF LIFE
 EVEN HIS ENEMIES TRY JUST TO MAKE HIS IDEAS VAGUE AND ADAPT THEM TO THEIRS.
    OF COURSE RESPECT FOR WHAT OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE IS A" MUST HAVE"  AND I AM ALWAYS OPEN IN DIALOG AND  I LIKE TO LEARN. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users