6 replies to this topic

#1 missjess

missjess

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• Members
  • 2,149 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:34 AM

Just thought I would update everyone here on how my iboga treatment went.. :)

SUCCESS my DP and DR and gone, I feel like my old self again from before I was abused and before rejection issues etc I have my spirit back and I feel a lot more energetic as soon as I got home all I've been doing is planning my next moves, cleaning my house and car lol and wanting to get out of the house again :)

Things for me to work on now are protecting my new found self by using boundaries with people instead of closing up like I did before ... I highly recommend iboga to anyone suffering with this don't go for ibogaine look for the iboga house coz the shaman will be there with you and you have people watching and monitering you while your on the medicine

#2 Don Steffa

Don Steffa

Great Contributor

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:13 AM

Oh great, as if marijuana wasn't too strong for my brain already. Suppose this is nothing for me.

Good to hear about your recovery.

#3 peter7777

peter7777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

Hi miss jess, was your DP caused by marijuana? 

#4 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

this is so awsssssssssome im tempted to try but i wanna wait it out and see if i can recover old school first ive had it a littlew over a year now much better though  ive been veryy angry though latly

#5 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

why would she lie?

#6 lauras

lauras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

why would she lie?

Maybe it worked for awhile, but then she relapsed? This is from sept 2012 and a lot can change from month to month. 

#7 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

yea true ive been doin fine for a while still dp but much better some days were i feel my dr is completely gone but im still struggling iboga may be what i need to push me through the threshhold .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users