Donate to DPSelfhelp.com

Participate in DPD/DR research (new thread).

- Server Administration/Main admin change: Selig

Photo

Feeling like my head is empty

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 chrisxyz

chrisxyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:36 PM

Sooo... my head feels like it's really empty. No thoughts, no emotions. Yes, I'm exaggerating a bit, but it's like that. Because of that I have some speech difficulties too...

Other things:
Sometimes I even feel like I don't even exist, just in a dream. (Yeah, I know that is what we call Derealization)
But sometimes I think about "What if I'm dead, and this is afterlife or something?". Have you ever had thoughts of this?

#2 *deleted*

*deleted*

Regular Contributor

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:39 PM

Sooo... my head feels like it's really empty. No thoughts, no emotions. Yes, I'm exaggerating a bit, but it's like that. Because of that I have some speech difficulties too...

Other things:
Sometimes I even feel like I don't even exist, just in a dream. (Yeah, I know that is what we call Derealization)
But sometimes I think about "What if I'm dead, and this is afterlife or something?". Have you ever had thoughts of this?

Huh the empty head feeling, I remember a few months ago I wrote a post about it and ever since then my head reminds the same way.
And the thoughts like you are having I am having too and we're probably not the only one I saw many posts similar to this.
It's like you know you are alive but just cannot seem to feel like it, damn it.
Best of luck!

#3 chrisxyz

chrisxyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:47 PM

Huh the empty head feeling, I remember a few months ago I wrote a post about it and ever since then my head reminds the same way.
And the thoughts like you are having I am having too and we're probably not the only one I saw many posts similar to this.
It's like you know you are alive but just cannot seem to feel like it, damn it.
Best of luck!

Aw, thanks, man. You too ;D

#4 Meow Purrrrr

Meow Purrrrr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:38 AM

=

#5 chrisxyz

chrisxyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:55 AM

Heh, I think I know what you felt :)

I also have friggen visual snow... It is the worst symptom for me right now besides brain fog.

#6 Meow Purrrrr

Meow Purrrrr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:56 AM

=

#7 Clark

Clark

Regular Contributor

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

Other things:

Hey I have had that, I am almost recovred now but I remember that feeling, it will get better just hang in there. I know how painful it can be

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users