• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stevengr

stevengr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:09 PM

Ive been living in this hell continuously for 2 years and i dont feel any better than when it first happened.I dont remember how it started.I never smoked weed and i dont think i ever had a panic attack(not sure what that is though).It probably started because of playing video games too much and spending too much time on my pc in general.I told my homeopathist about it and he's been giving me some vitanims ever since(end of december) but i ve not noticed any difference.
Also,i have some existential thoughts that scare the crap out of me.For example,i often wonder why i care about other human beings.The thoughts of having the right of bringing a human being into the world and that happiness/sadness etc are just chemical reactions really bother me. and i am not sure if i know what humans are anymore.I am not sure what a soul and i when i look at someone i think they are just creatures.I dont know,i dont understand humanity like i am an martian :/ I m not sure if i remember how my life was before
To sum up,i probably have severe and chronic dp/dr .So does anyone know how long a chronic dr/dp disorder lasts?

#2 UniversalShape1

UniversalShape1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:57 PM

Try practicing reconnecting with nature

no body can tell you how long it will take, it will never go away unless you make an effort to change what's needed. If you think just sitting on your ass all day doing nothing to change will cure you then you will never get better. Time itself is relative to a change if you don't strive to change for the better then you will be suspended in time. Time can make things worst if you just leave it in the hands of nothingnessm, empty time isn't a cure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users