Donate to DPSelfhelp.com

Participate in DPD/DR research (new thread).

- Server Administration/Main admin change: Selig

Photo

This post is removed by me

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 York

York

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• Contributor
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:38 AM

EDITED

OK, I can't believe this post has had more than 8000 views! Holy SHIT!

It was a post with a photo of a triangular mark that appeared on my back in 2010. I removed it out of fear someone could somehow connect it to my name, and maybe make my life even more difficult. It did happen though! I did wake up the morning after my bedroom was flooded in white light, with three red dots making a triangle on my shoulder-blade. It was a big triangle, there was blood from my female parts, I had bruises inside both my knees. It was like the cartoon version of an alien abduction. 

If anyone thinks they have had a similar experience, please get in touch. I still have the photos.

#2 ValleyGirl

ValleyGirl

Possibly the world's only dp'd life long Hanson fan

• Guests
  • 1,102 posts
  • Locationvancouver wa

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:09 PM

I think a picture would help us all figure out what it is. Honey, I am sure it is nothing. Maybe you slept on something and it's lost in your bedding?

#3 York

York

• Contributor
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:29 PM

Edit

#4 snowcat3030

snowcat3030

Regular Contributor

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

You are probably right.. It looks a bit like something has scratched marks in my skin. At the same time it doesn't have that surface, it's smooth. It's starting to freak me out that it's so symmetrical now, it's really red and just impossible to ignore.. I'll try and find a cable so I can get the image in.. I know I sound crazy, but it's a triangle! lol

Sounds like it's either nothing or maybe something very minor and treatable like ringworm. Do you have dogs or cats?

#5 voidvoid

voidvoid

Human

• Members
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:24 AM

ALIENS!!!

On a serious note, are you taking Lamictal/Lamotrigin or whatever it is called in Norway?

Peace.

#6 York

York

• Contributor
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:04 AM

Edit

#7 York

York

• Contributor
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:58 PM

edited

#8 Guest_ThoughtOnFire_*

Guest_ThoughtOnFire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:43 PM

Whatever it is, it doesn't look to be a permanent feature of your back. It looks like it will fade away within 2-4 weeks if not sooner. It doesn't look like anything you should be worried about. I'm sure there is an explanation as to what it is and where it came from.

#9 weird_artist

weird_artist

Contributor

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:16 AM

if you are worried, why not pop along to a doctor to get it checked? Not sure if you have GPs there, but I'd suggest that or similar. Maybe even a nurse could check it for you? I expect it is nothing, but worrying about something is not going to help you. Could it be a sweat rash from a backpack, or a label or something? or maybe you lent on a piece of nickel and have a mild reaction?

#10 Loudcato

Loudcato

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:26 PM

Wow York, I'm on the internet right now trying to firgure out what this triangle on my arm is!!! I woke up at 3:30am Friday with this red dot looking triangle on my right arm, it doesn't hurt or itch, but it looked swollen when I first noticed it. It looks like a triangle made of red puncture looking dots...from what I'm seeing on the internet it looks like a tetractys symbol...it's kind of freaking me out.
Has yours gone away...did you get any more???
Please let me know, when I showed it to my friend on Friday he said "maybe you got abducted by aliens & you woke up when they left you in bed", I laughed it off of course but now it's got me wondering....

#11 nirvana

nirvana

Members

• DPSH Donator
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

Do you sleep on your back or on your stomach?

#12 flat

flat

• Contributor
  • 696 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

It...it looks like the constellation orion :blink:. Just playing with ya. The dots could be boils or pimples. Maybe it's an alergic reaction to something you ate or the ink in your clothes or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users