Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Feel drugged, difficulty concentrating

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Absentis 
#1 ·
I frequently feel drugged, hungover, foggy and have difficulty concentrating. I sometimes have great difficulty following conversations. I hear everything being said, but I can't seem to make sense of what I am hearing, and just nod my head as though I am understanding. I also sometimes have difficulty following the plot of a movie or television show. If I were asked to explain what I just saw, it would be very difficult. I also find when I am traveling to a new place, I sometimes feel easily disoriented.

Anyone else experience the same?

G
#2 ·
Yeah,

When I am more DP I feel Void, but it is easier to make sense of conversation, etc. When I feel less DP, and More DR, I feel like you described. And when I took a greyhound bus from Utah to California I would pass out randomly for a few seconds, without warning, I wasn't tired. And that happened repeatedly. I think the Foggy DR is closer to the normal state of mind than the Void DP.

#3 ·
This is EXACTLY what I feel like. Its 24/7 and its what frightens me most about DP. Everything you said, even the traveling to a new place thing, or traveling anywhere for that matter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.